40 Under 40
The Future In Our Fight to Save Lives From SCA
The future of sudden cardiac arrest survival lies in the hands of today’s innovators, emerging leaders and those willing to take action. Recognizing 40 outstanding individuals less than 40 years of age, our new recognition program will help create a strong community of engaged individuals, strengthening the future of sudden cardiac arrest training, response and survival.
Core criteria for consideration is having made a meaningful contribution to SCA outcomes in a personal or professional setting. This could include:
- Saving an individuals life
- Training, preparedness and implementation in a community, group or business setting
- Raising awareness on a local, regional or national scale
- Unique progress, contributions or findings in cardiac arrest science, practice, and/or research
- Product innovations, inventions or enhancements
Congratulations to the Class of 2021! Our next class will be named at the 2023 Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit and nominations will open in 2023.
Nominees may come from any background including but not limited to:
- Everyday citizens
- Community activists
- Science and research
- Practice in a clinical setting
- Technology and innovation
- Business and industry
- Products and services
Our 40 Under 40 nominations committee will evaluate submissions based on their preparedness, implementation and impact. Once selected, the 40 nominees will receive:
- A professionally crafted national press release
- Their story featured on www.citizencpr.org
- A special edition eNewsletter distributed to our internal, partner and sponsor mailing lists
- An official recognition award
- Social media campaign
- Sharing of program content and nominees by many of our partner organizations
Don’t wait to save a life – Act!
Don’t wait to save a life – Act! The 40 Under 40 Committee collaborated to produce this video, which raises awareness to the fact that Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) can strike regardless of age. The call to action is to Act when you witness SCA.
Meet the 40 Under 40 Committee who combined talents and resources to bring this video to life!
Recognizing 40 outstanding individuals less than 40 years of age, our 40 Under 40 program recognizes individuals making outstanding recognitions in the field.