Partners – Platinum
Our Partners represent a collection of some of the leading brands in business and philanthropy in the field of cardiac survival – advocacy, products and equipment, training, practice, science and research. Working together, our goal is to advance our shared mission to save more lives from sudden cardiac arrest. By combining our collective thought leadership and solutions, our goal is to improve SCA survival rates first in the US, and ultimately worldwide.
The Citizen CPR Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer organization and as such, relies in part on its Partners to help fund the foundation’s program costs and awareness-building campaigns. This work ensures that a steady drumbeat of planning, effort, content and results are generated to bring about change. In addition to supporting our shared mission, they are frequently recognized in the program content we distribute nationally throughout the year as key sponsors.
To learn more about becoming a Platinum Partner, contact us today.
Our network of authorized AHA Training Centers and Instructors offer in-person classroom training and skills sessions. Schedule training, find contact information, or see course options for your local Training Center with our online tools.
The American Red Cross has been conducting first aid and resuscitation training for more than 100 years. In other words, preparedness training is part of our core mission. Our world-class Instructors and award-winning online courses allow people to get the knowledge and skills they need for effective leadership in the event of an emergency.
For more than 50 years, health care providers and educators have trusted Laerdal to offer products, services, and solutions that help improve patient outcomes and survivability. By supporting the advancement of resuscitation science, improving medical education, and strengthening the chain of survival in communities worldwide, we help you save more lives.
SaveStation empowers people to save lives by promoting wide-spread public access and understanding of life-saving defibrillators. Save Station is more than an AED cabinet – it’s a public awareness program that is providing critical education about CPR and how to use an AED. With less than 10 minutes to save a life, our goal is to train the public to quickly recognize a Save Station so they always know where to go in the event of an emergency.
WorldPoint helps our customers deliver the highest quality training, improve healthcare and save more lives. We deliver exceptional customer service and champion positive outcomes. This work takes people working together as partners in saving lives.
All Partners of the Citizen CPR Foundation receive the following core benefits:
- Two-years of partnership, demonstrating brand alignment and visibility for your strategic support of our shared mission to save more lives.
- Recognition as a Partner of the Citizen CPR Foundation on a dedicated page of our website, including logo, organization description and hotlink.
- Your brand noted as a partner in national PR updates, released quarterly.
- Your brand logo included in eNewsletter updates, released quarterly, to our extensive database.
- Ability to share our program content with your owned and purchased distribution lists, post on your website or otherwise use it to demonstrate your partnership with the foundation.
Platinum Partners receive the following in addition to the core benefits:
- Invitation to meet in person bi-annually to plan the strategic development of the foundation’s programs and grassroots efforts. The first meeting will occur at the re-imagined Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit.
- Participation in our quarterly planning and reporting meetings, hosted virtually, to provide insights and support plan development (up to two representatives).
- Two eNewsletter features on topics related to your company/brand per year to our extensive email distribution list.
- Where relevant, Platinum Partner news and articles may be posted on the web site (submitted for review/approval).
- Year-round social media tagging related to program content.
- Two invitations to the President’s Reception at our bi-annual Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit.
- Platinum Partners will be recognized for their support of the foundation live at the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit.