2019 Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
The latest American Heart Association and American Red Cross updates, expert speakers and highly-skilled instructors.
- New science, innovations and cutting-edge strategies for effective implementation of guidelines
- Debate, discuss and contribute to late-breaking science from top experts
- Network with leaders, experts and colleagues, building professional and personal connections
- Earn CEU credits in over 100 qualified, dynamic educational sessions and workshops
- Dedicated programs for survivors and families affected by the loss of a loved one
- See the latest products and services for resuscitation and training from the world’s leading companies
- PLUS: The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation and Citizen CPR Foundation Video Minute Contest is back! Create a short video for a chance to win an AED. Learn more.
Who Should Attend the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit:
- CPR, BLS, PALS, ACLS instructors
- Nurses in fields of emergency, critical care, school health
- Hospital education program managers
- CPR and PAD program coordinators
- EMS medical directors and managers
- Firefighters, chiefs, training officers, PIOs
- EMTs, paramedics, dispatchers, other first responders
- Emergency physicians, cardiologists, intensivists, respiratory therapists
- Educators, researchers, scientists
- Teachers, coaches, athletic trainers
- Survivors and family and friends of those who have lost a loved one to SCA
- Community organizers, business leaders, SCA champions
Why attend the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit?
The science and practice of emergency cardiovascular care changes rapidly, from the home to EMS to intensive care. The Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit will feature the most innovative content and speakers from around the world to keep you informed and at the cutting edge of your field.
For three decades, ECCU has been the one place where the widest spectrum of resuscitation professionals – instructors, practitioners, program directors, and researchers, as well as SCA survivors and community champions – come together for learning, inspiration, and networking.
The evolution of ECCU into the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit will continue to provide the quality content and speakers you expect, and now include action-oriented programs and dynamic new content that brings together a broader range of partners working on initiatives to INFORM, MOTIVATE AND ACTIVATE our global community.
Network with colleagues, resuscitation leaders and experts, professionals, survivors, community leaders and exhibitors – all working together to improve cardiac arrest survival rates. The Citizen CPR Foundation hosts the event with the support of its founding partners, the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross.
Sponsorship & Exhibits
Summit provides multiple opportunities to increase your organization’s visibility and gain attendee awareness through sponsorship and exhibiting. You can choose from multiple options to find the exposure and target audience that is right for you.
Platinum Media Sponsor