The Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
Our biennial conference is the world’s most comprehensive and inclusive of its kind, with programming and events that inform, motivate and activate. Drawing together the entire chain of survival – including survivors – it brings together CPR instructors, advocates, survivors and their families, emergency service personnel, and community & clinical leaders helping to strengthen networks of support, preparedness, and response.
Who Attends the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit:
- CPR, BLS, PALS, ACLS instructors
- Nurses in fields of emergency, critical care, school health
- Hospital education program managers
- CPR and PAD program coordinators
- EMS medical directors and managers
- Firefighters, chiefs, training officers, PIOs
- Public safety communicators
- EMTs, paramedics, dispatchers, other first responders
- Emergency physicians, cardiologists, intensivists, respiratory therapists
- Educators, researchers, scientists
- Teachers, coaches, athletic trainers
- Survivors and family and friends of those who have lost a loved one to SCA
- Community organizers, business leaders, SCA champions
Summit features the latest American Heart Association and American Red Cross updates, expert speakers and highly-skilled instructors.
- New science, innovations and cutting-edge strategies for effective implementation of guidelines
- Debate and discussions on late-breaking science from top experts
- Networking with leaders, experts and colleagues, building professional and personal connections
- CEU credits in over 100 qualified, dynamic educational sessions and workshops
- Dedicated programs for survivors and families
- The latest products and services for resuscitation and training from the world’s leading companies
Why Attend the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit?
For three decades, ECCU has been the one place where the widest spectrum of resuscitation professionals – instructors, practitioners, program directors, and researchers, as well as SCA survivors and community champions – come together for learning, inspiration, and networking.
The evolution of ECCU into the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit continues to provide the quality content and speakers you expect, and now include action-oriented programs and dynamic new content that brings together a broader range of partners working on initiatives to INFORM, MOTIVATE AND ACTIVATE our global community.
Network with colleagues, resuscitation leaders and experts, professionals, survivors, community leaders and exhibitors – all working together to improve cardiac arrest survival rates. The Citizen CPR Foundation hosts the event with the support of its founding partners, the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross.