Partners – Bronze
Our Partners represent a collection of some of the leading brands in business and philanthropy in the field of cardiac survival – advocacy, products and equipment, training, practice, science and research. Working together, our goal is to advance our shared mission to save more lives from sudden cardiac arrest. By combining our collective thought leadership and solutions, our goal is to improve SCA survival rates first in the US, and ultimately worldwide.
The Citizen CPR Foundation is a non-profit, volunteer organization and as such, relies in part on its Partners to help fund the foundation’s program costs and awareness-building campaigns. This work ensures that a steady drumbeat of planning, effort, content and results are generated to bring about change. In addition to supporting our shared mission, they are frequently recognized in the program content we distribute nationally throughout the year as key sponsors.
To learn more about becoming a Bronze Partner, contact us today.
MD Solutions International (MDSI) provides integrated solutions for corporate and public access defibrillation programs to ensure an organization’s “Time Zero Readiness”® response to sudden cardiac arrest. Established in 1996, our company was one of the first national providers of medical oversight and remains a leader for AED program services in the United States. Our healthcare professionals have decades of knowledge in the industry, with a deep understanding of how to manage state regulatory requirements, program implementation, and maintain a successful defibrillation environment.
All Partners of the Citizen CPR Foundation receive the following core benefits:
- Two-years of partnership, demonstrating brand alignment and visibility for your strategic support of our shared mission to save more lives.
- Recognition as a Partner of the Citizen CPR Foundation on a dedicated page of our website, including logo, organization description and hotlink.
- Your brand noted as a Partner in national PR updates.
- Your brand logo included in eNewsletter updates to our extensive database.
- Ability to share our program content with your owned and purchased distribution lists, post on your website or otherwise use it to demonstrate your partnership with the foundation.