Pre-register online using the ‘Register now’ link, or register onsite at the ECCU 2017 registration desk on Monday, December 4 through Friday, December 8.
Registration for the full ECCU Conference includes:
- Educational sessions
- Admittance to the Exhibit Hall
- Access to the ECCU Opening Reception in the Exhibit Hall
- Continental breakfasts and refreshment breaks in the Exhibit Hall
Lunch is not included with your registration. However, Cash and Carry lunch options will be available in the exhibit hall on Wednesday, December 6, and Thursday, December 7th.
Early Bird Full Conference Registration
(register by September 22, 2017) - $570
Full Conference Registration
(register September 22, 2017 and later) - $595
Survivors - $60 per day/$175 full conference
One-Day - $275 per day
Two-Day - $500
Exhibit Hall Only - $25 per day
(includes Opening Reception, Breakfast with the Experts, and Breakfast with Exhibitors only) - $95
Opening Reception Only - $50
Program Fees Pricing
Half-Day Pre-Conference Session - $120
Full-Day Pre-Conference Session - $250
Cardiac Arrest Collaborative Town Hall Meeting
(Monday, December 4) - NO CHARGE
Group Discounts Pricing
Group discount is available with full conference registration only. Discounts apply to attendees from the same location of the same agency who register together. Group discounts may be used with Early Bird registration, but may not be combined with other promotions or discounts.
- 3 or more people: $25 off per person
Once you have registered, you will be sent a confirmation email. When you receive your confirmation, please check the spelling of your name and the events for which you have registered to ensure they are correct. The information in your confirmation email will be used for your name badge. If there is an error, please do not re-register. Instead, contact the CCPRF registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or
(913) 906-7026. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact the registrar to verify your registration.
All attendees who register in advance may pick up their badge and registration materials at the CCPRF Registration Desk upon checking in at the conference.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact the CCPRF registrar at email@example.com or (913) 906-7026.
Please click here for the Justification letter.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing. Written cancellation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (913) 402-1771 or mailed to CCPRF Headquarters (7304 W. 130th Street, Suite 370, Overland Park, KS 66213). Verbal cancellations will not be accepted. CCPRF will provide written confirmation of cancellation.
If you have not submitted payment and do not attend the conference, the full registration fee will be due if written cancellation is not received by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, November 26, 2017.
If you have submitted payment and written cancellation is received by CCPRF on or before Sunday, November 26, 2017, your registration fee will be refunded with the exception of a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be made after Sunday, November 26, 2017. CCPRF will not apply payments to future conferences.
Each conference session’s topic and presentation material will link to one or more of the following conference learning objectives:
- Describe three (3) ways to educate citizens that can lead to a comprehensive change in culture to improve CPR training in the community, schools and workplace.
- List and describe how to implement three (3) elements of a comprehensive dispatch CPR program.
- List and describe three (3) ways to advance Public Access AED placement and utilization.
- List and describe three (3) components of a high quality collaborative cardiovascular and resuscitation program in a dispatch, EMS and / or healthcare system that has demonstrated improvement in survival from SCA.
- List and describe three (3) strategies for implementing data collection and quality improvement in an ECC system.
- Describe three (3) strategies for implementing effective support systems for cardiac arrest victims, survivors and their families.
- List and describe one or more survivor / rescuer stories that can be used to illustrate an effective chain of survival for cardiac arrest.
Continuing Education Information
The ECCU program is approved by the Center for Healthcare Education, Inc. for continuing education credit for EMTs, Paramedics, and Nurses. Center for Healthcare Education, Inc. is a nationally recognized provider of quality continuing education courses. The content of each session and qualifications of each speaker have been approved by a panel of medical experts to ensure participants receive up-to-date information relevant to the practice of emergency medicine and pre-hospital care. Participants will receive hour for hour continuing education credit for successful completion as required by national regulatory agencies. International participants will receive an official certificate upon completion that meets and exceeds continuing education requirements established by the United States. Accreditation is provided for Nurses (CEP# 11246) and EMT/Paramedics (CAEMSA # 33-0011) through the Center for Healthcare Education, Inc.
The Citizen CPR Foundation is committed to making ECCU 2017 accessible to all individuals. If you need auxiliary aid(s) or service(s) as identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act please describe your needs in the conference registration form or send an email to email@example.com. Most requests can be accommodated if notification is received by November 10, 2017.