Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor
Why Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor?
The Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit is the only multi-disciplinary conference of its kind, bringing together highly motivated resuscitation instructors and practitioners focused on the common goal of improving the practice of cardiac resuscitation in the pre-hospital environment.
Summit offers many supporter packages to fit your organization’s goals. Whether it be to promote brand awareness or introduce a new product, Summit is the right place for you!
Summit brings together attendees from all over the world. Attendees represent a diverse group of professionals and backgrounds, including:
- CPR, ECC, and EMS Instructors
- Nurses in the fields of emergency, critical care, and school health
- EMTs, Paramedics, Dispatchers, and other first responders
- EMS Managers, Chiefs, Training Officers, and PIOs
- Emergency Physicians, EMS Medical Directors, Cardiologists, and intensivists
- Community PAD program coordinators
- Survivors, their families, and community advocates
- Researchers and scientists
- Community responders and leaders
Exhibitor Packages and Benefits
20’ x 30’ ISLAND BOOTH - $9,750
Includes six complimentary full-meeting registrations, for use by exhibit staff only, and two complimentary exhibitor badges.
20’ x 20’ ISLAND BOOTH - $6,900
Includes four complimentary full-meeting registrations, for use by exhibit staff only, and two complimentary exhibitor badges.
10’ x 20’ STANDARD BOOTH - $4,500
Includes three complimentary full-meeting registrations, for use by exhibit staff only, and one complimentary exhibitor badge.
10’ x 10’ PREFERRED BOOTH - $3,000
Includes two complimentary full-meeting registrations, for use by exhibit staff only.
10’ x 10’ STANDARD BOOTH - $2,500
Includes two complimentary exhibitor badges for exhibit staff only.
ISLAND BOOTHS 20' x 40' and up
Pricing available upon request.
- Booth including pipe and drape and an 11″ x 17″ identification sign
- Listing in official program
- Featured on citizencpr.org
- Listing on mobile app
- Exclusive table at breakfast with exhibitors with purchase of 20×20 booth or larger
- Food and beverage, Breakfast with Champions, breaks and opening reception located in exhibit hall
- Access to program materials
- 24-hour booth security beginning at set-up and concluding at teardown
- Electronic lead retrieval system will be available for purchase
- Access to pre and post-conference attendee list
Sponsor Packages and Benefits
NEW Additional Opportunities for Sponsorship
Grants & Funding – unrestricted grants, educational grants and travel grants for speakers, survivors or attendees
Marketing literature – (provided by sponsor) placed in tote bad (hard copy & electronic bag on the mobile app) $1,000
NEW Off-site or on-site evening reception/function – sponsor a casual evening gathering; pricing available upon request
NEW Lunch and Learn – host a BYOL session on your topic of choice; pricing available upon request
NEW Opening Reception – sponsor an evening event on opening night; pricing available upon request
NEW Premium, customized chair drop – select an item featuring your logo at a keynote; pricing available upon request