2021 Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
The Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit is the place where the widest spectrum of resuscitation professionals – instructors, practitioners, program directors, and researchers, as well as SCA survivors and community champions – come together for learning, inspiration, and networking.
- Explore new science, innovations and cutting-edge strategies for effective implementation of guidelines
- Debate, discuss and contribute to late-breaking science from top experts
- Network with leaders, experts and colleagues, building professional and personal connections
- Earn CEU credits in over 100 qualified, dynamic educational sessions and workshops
- See the latest products and services for resuscitation and training from the world’s leading companies
- Dedicated programs for survivors and families affected by the loss of a loved one
- HEARTSafe Community champions and how-to
- Welcome a new class of 40 Under 40 recognition recipients
Call for Presentations
Contribute to the field of resuscitation by sharing your research and best practices. With your contribution to the program, Summit will continue to deliver action-oriented programs and dynamic new content that brings our global community together to Reconnect & Recharge by strengthening connections and communities to save more lives.
Travel & Accommodations
Welcome to San Diego, California!
Southern California is home to many leaders in the field of resuscitation, and San Diego has much to offer visitors. Enjoy the sun and warm temps. Take in attractions like Balboa Park, the USS Midway and the Gas Lamp District.
Hosted at: Town and Country Resort
Room block opens with event registration.
Find your fun at Town and Country Resort, a San Diego icon where mid-century cool and warm hospitality come to mingle. Here, you’ll get front-row access to all San Diego has to offer. With a central location in Mission Valley, you’re adjacent to luxury shopping and golf, and within minutes of the airport, beautiful beaches and world-class attractions.
December 10, 2020 – Call for Presentations Opens
February 15, 2021 – Call for Presentations Closes
May 31, 2021 – Registration Opens
Who Should Attend
- CPR, BLS, PALS, ACLS instructors
- Nurses in fields of emergency, critical care, school health
- Hospital education program managers
- CPR and PAD program coordinators
- EMS medical directors and managers
- Firefighters, chiefs, training officers, PIOs
- EMTs, paramedics, dispatchers, other first responders
- Emergency physicians, cardiologists, intensivists, respiratory therapists
- Educators, researchers, scientists
- Teachers, coaches, athletic trainers
- Survivors and family and friends of those who have lost a loved one to SCA
- Community organizers, business leaders, SCA champions