Citizen CPR Foundation Virtual Summit 2020 - Speaker Information
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 and Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Thank you for speaking at the Citizen CPR Foundation Virtual Summit 2020: Putting Science into Action. This page contains information exclusive to presenters, session moderators and those making introductions.
We ask that speakers use the slide template provided here.
PROMOTE CITIZEN CPR FOUNDATION VIRTUAL SUMMIT 2020 TO YOUR NETWORK
ALL PRESENTERS AND MODERATORS - PLEASE PROVIDE:
IMPORTANT! FOR CE ACCREDITATION
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20
CCPRF is offering continuing education credits for your session at this event, and we need to provide specific documentation to the accrediting body.
1. INDIVIDUAL SPEAKER INFORMATION FOR CE ACCREDITATION
This form needs to be completed for EACH speaker in your session. Before you click the form, please have ready:
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Disclosure of Commercial Support – signed and scanned for upload
2. SESSION INFORMATION FOR CE ACCREDITATION
This form needs to be completed ONCE for your session. Please designate one presenter to complete this form. You will need to have the following items ready.
- Session Title
- Session Description
- Presenter Names
- Learning Objectives (minimum of 3 for each hour of lecture)
- Pre-requisites for the course if any
- Student participation type (lecture only, skills only, lecture and skills)
- Bibliography and/or references used to prepare (must be >2015 unless historical)
- PDF of your handout(s), if applicable
- Instructional methods type(s) (lecture, handouts, PowerPoint or similar, demonstration, multimedia/interactive links, other)
FOR VIRTUAL EVENT PLATFORM SET UP AND EVENT PROMOTIONS
3. SESSION TITLE & DESCRIPTION
Most presenters have provided their session title and brief description. If you have not, please use this convenient form to do so.
4. PHOTO AND BIO
Most presenters have provided their headshot and professional bio. If you have not yet done so, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will hold orientation/rehearsal sessions for your session the week of November 30. This will enable your session presenters to touch base again before the event and to understand what to expect for the Zoom to livestream experience.
CALENDAR INVITATION FOR YOUR SESSION
In the week prior to the event, we will send a calendar invitation for your session. This invitation will be set to begin 20 minutes before your actual session start time. The 20 minutes will be used for a tech check before the session.