2019 Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit
The latest American Heart Association and American Red Cross updates, expert speakers and highly-skilled instructors.
- New science, innovations and cutting-edge strategies for effective implementation of guidelines
- Debate, discuss and contribute to late-breaking science from top experts
- Network with leaders, experts and colleagues, building professional and personal connections
- Earn CEU credits in over 100 qualified, dynamic educational sessions and workshops
- Dedicated programs for survivors and families affected by the loss of a loved one
- See the latest products and services for resuscitation and training from the world’s leading companies
- PLUS: The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation and Citizen CPR Foundation Video Minute Contest is back! Create a short video for a chance to win an AED. Learn more.
Platinum Media Sponsor
Who Should Attend the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit:
- CPR, BLS, PALS, ACLS instructors
- Nurses in fields of emergency, critical care, school health
- Hospital education program managers
- CPR and PAD program coordinators
- EMS medical directors and managers
- Firefighters, chiefs, training officers, PIOs
- EMTs, paramedics, dispatchers, other first responders
- Emergency physicians, cardiologists, intensivists, respiratory therapists
- Educators, researchers, scientists
- Teachers, coaches, athletic trainers
- Survivors and family and friends of those who have lost a loved one to SCA
- Community organizers, business leaders, SCA champions
Travel & Accommodations
Welcome to Seattle
Come to Summit 2019 to take advantage of all that Seattle has to offer. Stay with your colleagues at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Seattle located in the heart of downtown Seattle, just a short distance to the city’s many attractions and restaurants.
Reserve your room today!
A limited number of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Seattle are available to Summit attendees at the special nightly rate of $195 (single/double occupancy) until November 15, 2019 or until sold out. For government rates please contact reservations at 1-800-233-1234.
The Hyatt Regency Seattle is located 14 miles from the airport.
Sponsorship & Exhibits
Summit provides multiple opportunities to increase your organization’s visibility and gain attendee awareness through sponsorship and exhibiting. You can choose from multiple options to find the exposure and target audience that is right for you.
Plan to attend the most well-respected conference on cardiac arrest care for CPR and ECC instructors, nurse & hospital educators, researchers, EMS and PAD program managers, EMS medical directors, survivors and the families of those who have lost a loved one to SCA.
The Global Resuscitation Alliance
10 best practices
Understanding their lessons
Engaging communities nationwide
40 Under 40
Recognition and awards
Why attend the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit?
The science and practice of emergency cardiovascular care changes rapidly, from the home to EMS to intensive care. The Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit will feature the most innovative content and speakers from around the world to keep you informed and at the cutting edge of your field.
For three decades, ECCU has been the one place where the widest spectrum of resuscitation professionals – instructors, practitioners, program directors, and researchers, as well as SCA survivors and community champions – come together for learning, inspiration, and networking.
The evolution of ECCU into the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit will continue to provide the quality content and speakers you expect, and now include action-oriented programs and dynamic new content that brings together a broader range of partners working on initiatives to INFORM, MOTIVATE AND ACTIVATE our global community.
Network with colleagues, resuscitation leaders and experts, professionals, survivors, community leaders and exhibitors – all working together to improve cardiac arrest survival rates. The Citizen CPR Foundation hosts the event with the support of its founding partners, the American Heart Association and the American Red Cross.