REGISTER FOR THE CITIZEN CPR FOUNDATION VIRTUAL SUMMIT 2020:
PUTTING SCIENCE INTO ACTION
Recorded Sessions and CEs Available until January 25, 2021
The mission of the Citizen CPR Foundation is to save lives from sudden cardiac arrest by stimulating effective community, professional and citizen action. As host of the largest convenings in the SCA ecosystem, we integrate the latest science and leading experts with community programs and engagement to help bring our mission to life.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Instructors certified in CPR, BLS, ACLS, and PALS
- Education program managers
- Hospital & University training managers
- EMS training managers
- Corporate training and safety managers
- Nurses, paramedics, EMTs, firefighters, dispatchers, and chiefs
- Military medical readiness program managers
- Community leaders promoting first responder programs
- Physicians and researchers
- Entrepreneurial training center and site coordinators
How to Access Recordings Post Virtual Event
- Session recordings will be available to start watching late next week.
- Register for Citizen CPR Foundation Virtual Summit 2020, if you have not yet already, to receive access to the virtual conference site.
- Once logged into the event, view your desired session by hovering over ‘Schedule’ and click on ‘Agenda’. Click into each session you wish to watch a recording of. Once you have watched the recording, earn CE credits on certain sessions by submitting the ‘CE Post Test’ located under each recording.
- These session recordings will be available until January 25, 2021.
Continuing Education Credits
CE credits for this event can be claimed by clicking the ‘CE Post Test’ button in each session or by clicking here. To receive your certificate in 2020, please finalize all submissions by Wednesday, December 23rd, 2020. CE credits will be available to claim until Monday, January 25th, 2021. For more information visit the CEs tab under Schedule on the virtual event platform.
Questions about CEs?
Contact CE Specialist, Eileen Bates at: email@example.com
Call 951.782.8200 to chat with a specialist