In this Q3 issue of Currents, we’re continuing our spotlight on the 2021 Class of 40 Under 40, first announced and recognized at the Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit.
This is a dynamic group of young leaders, professionals, advocates and survivors who share a common passion: working to improve SCA outcomes.
Introducing the 40 Under 40 honorees recognized this quarter:
- Michael Herbert, B.S., NRP
- Thomas Jenkins, Fire Chief, City of Rogers FD
- Aaron Johnson, Advocate, Dynamic Cardio Care, Arizona Cardiac Arrest Survivors
- Bethany Keime, Founder and CEO, HeartCharged
- Hannah Keime, Founder and Creative Director, HeartCharged
- Kacey Kronenfeld, MD, FAEMS, Director of Prehospital Services, Madison Emergency Physicians, Wisconsin Regional EMS Director
- Melissa Lederer, Heart & Vascular Quality & Accreditation Manager, MBA, BSN, RN
- Brian Leonard, Director of Sales, Cardio Partners
- Emily Lewis, EMT; CPR, First Aid and Personal Safety Instructor
- MIchael Mancera, MD, EMS Medical Director, University of Wisconsin
Visit our website to read more about these honorees and meet the rest of the 2021 Class of 40 Under 40. We’ll be back to introduce you to more winners in our final issue of the year!