During December’s Cardiac Arrest Survival Summit, we recognized an incredible group of young leaders, professionals, advocates and survivors who are each working to improve SCA outcomes.
Starting in this issue of Currents and continuing in each quarterly issue, we’ll introduce you to 10 of the 2021 honorees.
Without further ado, meet the honorees recognized this quarter!
- Salvatore Aiello, MS, MD/PhD candidate
- Susan Burnett, MS, EMT-P
- Katie Charbonneau, NREMT, Founder, Katie’s Community CPR
- Matt Cox, NRP, Division Chief for Critical Care Analytics, EMSA Tulsa
- Naima Dellawar, Survivor and Advocate
- John Erbayri, MS, NRP, CHSE
- Kaitlyn Gilk
- Nancy Glober, MD
- Thomas Jenkins, Fire Chief, City of Rogers Fire Department
- Aaron Johnson
Visit our website to read more about these honorees and meet the rest of the 2021 40 Under 40 Class. We’ll be back to introduce you to more winners in May!